The Sack of the East Riverlands is a conflict between the Dominion of Kyloto and the Resistance and a portion of the Acua Clan. The conflict sees Kitsuke's attempts to liberate the Acua Clan and add their forces to his.
- The captured Resistance forces and Acua Clan defectors are executed.
- The captured guards and retainers of Shio Umi are slaughtered and strung above Mizuoh as examples.
- The Hidden Lake Palace is burned down.
- Pescador Suiryoku is instated as new Grand Master of the Acua Clan. This change in leadership also results in a new doctrine approach in the Acua Clan, in order to build relationships with the rest of the Dominion.
- Kitsuke adds the forces gained from the Acua Clan to the Resistance. Despite losses, the numbers of their overall forces are doubled.
- The younger Langley is given a funeral at sea.
- Avaloss Voldin heads to Hardforth Veerlan to be upgraded.
- Kakusu Shigane is kept as a prisoner to the Resistance.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.